As many of you know, the restrictions on religious gatherings have been lifted. In light thereof the elders have provided new guidelines for our Sunday morning services.
The guidelines from this coming Sunday (July 11) and for the foreseeable future are as follows:
1) There is no longer any limit on the number of people attending.
2) There is no need to phone and book a spot before Sunday.
3) The wearing of a face mask is still required as people enter the building and find their seat, but it can be removed once they are seated. The wearing of a face mask during the service will be optional.
4) Singing will be allowed and encouraged during the service.
5) Please be respectful of the fact that many still have concerns about physical closeness.
Do come and join us this Sunday at 10:00 am if you feel comfortable enough to do so!